- Growth and fabrication of GaN-based Power Device using Molecular Beam
- Advanced Drug Delivery Mediated by Uniform Microsperes of Biodegradable
- Copper Nanowires grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition: Structure and Growth Mechanism
- Fabrication of Field Emission Display Device using Copper Nanowires
- Theoretical study of the multi-jet flow-limited field-injected electrostatic spray (FFESS) technology.
- Fabrication, characterization and application of copper nanoparticle, nanowire and thin film produced by
- Field emission study of copper nanowires.
- Large-area coating and pattern generation on conducting and insulating substrate using FFESS technology.
of Anatase Titana using Flow-Limited Field-Injection Electrostatic Spraying
Copyright © 2007 Thin Film & Charged Particle Research Lab